Accessibility at OnePostOffice
Post Office is committed to making digital products and services accessible to everyone.
Our Accessibility Goals
As part of this Accessibility Policy we:
- Follow WCAG2.1 AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 for all digital projects and initiatives.
- Conduct accessibility evaluations against the guidelines throughout development.
- Engage with disabled people, understand their requirements and incorporate them into our scoping and planning for our digital presence.
- Seek to continue to make improvements to our platforms to improve accessibility on an ongoing basis.
Using this website
There are a number of features on this website that you can use to navigate and engage with the content.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Providing feedback and reporting issues
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our platforms. If you are having difficulties accessing content, would like to receive content in a different format which supports your needs or want to provide feedback on the accessibility of this site, please contact email@example.com.
This email inbox is monitored by Post Office Digital team who will try to respond to you within 10 working days. To help us address your query, it would be helpful if you could identify the platform concerned as ‘One Post Office’ and provide as much detail as possible when describing any problems you may be experiencing.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018. If you’re not happy with the response you receive from Post Office regarding accessibility, you can contact the Equality, Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Post Office is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Issues may include:
- Content which is not compatible with assistive technology
- Images without text alternatives
- Lack of sufficient contrast between foreground and background colours
- Inability to navigate all areas of the site using keyboard strokes
- Resizing of text causing overlapping or absent text
Some of the content on this website may not be accessible in all instances for disabled users, including those seeking to use assistive technology. If you have difficulties accessing our content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content outside the scope of the accessibility regulations
Third party content and links which are outside the control of Post Office are outside the scope of the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018.