Happy 5th Birthday to the Travel Money Card!
Today (Monday 7 March) marks five years since the Post Office Travel Money Card was launched. Since then, the card has evolved and continues to be safest and secure way to use currency abroad.
Here is a short video about the award-winning card…
Did you know?
- The card has been used in over 200 countries – USA and Spain are the top 2 countries
- 23 currencies are available on the card (more than Hays 16 and TUI 13 at time of publishing)
- Over £1.3 billion has been loaded on the card – Branches earn remuneration for every top-up when the card is sold in branch
- TMC Deal of the Day posters are being sent to 5,000 branches and can be ordered via Swindon
- There are 5 great reasons why the card is great for customers – read more here
- Plus - Colleagues with a smart ID can benefit from better rates. The Card is ordered through Horizon and will be delivered through the Home Delivery service.