A new partnership for Travel Insurance products
Our Post Office Insurance business has signed a new partnership with Collinson Insurance, which is a trading name of Astrenska Insurance Ltd (AIL). They will become our Travel Insurance product provider and underwriter from 31 March 2022. Previously it was underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance Services and administered through Collinson Insurance Services Limited.
This new partnership will introduce some enhanced features and benefits, we’ll let you know more details in Branch Focus.
Working with Collinson, we will be supporting our Postmasters by providing improved products and a brand new Covid-19 optional upgrade, available to sell in branch.
The new partnership will help us:
- Enhance our products with increased coverage which is more reflective of the potential claim scenarios a customer could face.
- Enhance our service to customers. This will include a full end to end on-line claims solution, enabling customers to administer claims quickly and easily, with same day payments for some benefits.
- Customer ease. New policy terms and conditions in a simplified format.
- Creating a bespoke suite of optional upgrades that customers can add to their policy for an additional premium.
- Greater pricing flexibility to allow us to become more competitive in the marketplace.
- Grow our market share within our chosen products.
Paul Paddock, Head of Travel and Protection (left) said: “I am pleased to announce the new Travel Insurance partnership between Post Office and Collinson Insurance. Our new look customer centric proposition will empower Postmasters to engage with customers about their Travel insurance needs.
Greg Lawson, Head of Travel Insurance at Collinson Insurance (right) said: “
Collinson are proud and excited to be both evolving and extending our partnership with Post Office after an incredibly challenging two years for us all. We strongly believe that with the commitment shown by the Branch teams, supported by the online and contact centre distribution, the Post Office can continue to be the leading travel insurance brand chosen by customers across the UK.