Post Office Shopfittings website
Postmasters who have previously wanted to improve branch signage or needed new internal equipment or display stands have contacted Futurama, our official supplier of counters, signage, furniture and equipment.
We understand it hasn’t always been easy to see what is on offer or to browse or purchase items.
To better support you we have set up a Post Office Shop fittings website so you can directly order signage and equipment. Around 500 items are listed, including counters, signage, furniture, chairs, display equipment and queue barriers.
Dominic Scot Smith, Retail Design Manager said “We’ve been contacted by Postmasters last year who wanted to improve their branch environment and we needed to provide a better way for Postmasters to see what is available at what price, and also access relevant information and support.
This website is aimed at all Postmasters who want to invest in the look and feel of their branch. We have worked with Postmasters as we developed the site and incorporated feedback, for example, some wanted to see more branch designs for smaller formats.”
Some items for example, frame for Opening hours are straightforward to purchase and can be directly delivered to your branch. Others that require installation example, fascia’s, projecting signs and counters, can only be installed by Futurama, who carry out risk assessments and, install following health and safety guidelines. Installation can be ordered at the same time as the item, and some items will also need a Post Office project manager to help with the planning. The website explains what is required for each item.
As well as being able to order signage and equipment, there is a range of tools and guides including:
- Shopfront guide – explains how to design your shop front and fascia to attract more customers
- Display standards guide – importance of store standards and what customers expect to see in Post Office and retail shops. It helps you look at your branch from their viewpoint and see where your main sales opportunities lie
- Planning a refurbishment – and what’s involved in the process
- Case studies – to help inspire your project
All signage and equipment prices are available to registered users of the website; https://postofficeshopfittings.co.uk/default.aspx
Post Office buys all equipment for new branches from Futurama. We have negotiated the best possible rates with Futurama, following a detailed tender process. Postmasters benefit from these economies of scale as they also pay the same rate for all items.
Post Office Shopfittings website can be accessed in the following ways:
- Simply click on the website link here, https://postofficeshopfittings.co.uk/default.aspx
- We are adding a link to the Branch Hub homepage
- The website address has also been shared with Area Managers.