In the run up to Love Your Customer week, we share some feedback from customers which demonstrate the brilliant level of service being provided by Postmasters and branch teams.
Here is some of the fantastic comments we’ve received recently.
- After a long and very busy day I had to send a business parcel and upon visiting the post office I was met by two very happy and friendly post office staff who made me smile and laugh. Loved my visit. So nice to see people at the end of the day greet you with a smile. Will definitely do business there again. Thanks to Jane and her colleague (sorry I didn’t catch her name). Keep up the great work Post Office! Old Brumby Post Office, Scunthorpe, East of England region
- When I walk in I am immediately greeted warmly by my name. The level of customer service is nothing short of first class. The banking service is fantastic and makes life simple. The range of great value products is also fantastic. I am able to do a lot of my grocery shop there. The card, gift wrap and stationery is also brilliant! I love going into Delph Post Office. I really can't stress what an asset they are to our village. A wonderful family, providing a wonderful service and friendship to our community. They deserve an award. Delph Post Office, Oldham, North West and North Wales region
- Sue who runs the Post Office Counter is just outstanding and form an integral part of village life. They just love their customers, so much so that they know everyone’s name. Always cheerful, helpful and a just little treasures Woolton Hill Post Office, Newbury, South East region
- Always love going to this branch! Everyone who works there is helpful, and deals with any query I have quickly and efficiently! Plus you have a laugh with them which cheers you up if you’re having “one of those days! Turriff Post Office, Scotland region
- I met a staff, whose name is ROHINI, she was so passionate and effective. I love her service and smile, absolutely excellent and worthy to be praised! High Holborn Post Office, Central London, Greater London region
- I use the post office regularly, the staff are very welcoming and professional, in particular a staff member named Sheikh, who always is smiling and showing such great positive attitude toward his work, he also is very helpful with sharing the correct information about postage. I now love going to my post office. North Levenshulme Post Office, Manchester, North West and North Wales region
- I go into the post office every day to bank my money. Everyday the staff are happy, polite, kind & always friendly and will help me with anything. I love going in just so I can have a chat and see some friendly/happy faces whilst banking my money. Great service from all the staff at the town post office. Prestatyn Post Office, Wales, North West and North Wales region
- I was served with exceptional service today-the man paid attention to details when checking my application and advised me on what services to use. He was extremely kind, fast in all he did and looked very competent and professional. I love this branch! London Bridge Post Office, Central London, Greater London region
A big thank you to branches who are providing exceptional care and service to customers.
We don’t always get it right, so it’s important to learn from the negatives. You can read some examples here.
What are your customers saying about your branch?
You can also see feedback from customers about your own branch through Qualtrics, the platform we use to measure and view our customer experience metrics. Please speak to your Area Manager for more information if you have not already signed up for a Qualtrics account.