Christmas may be a few months away but planning for the peak season is well underway for many brands and retailers.
And some stores already have stock on the shelves. Here’s how stores across the UK are starting Christmas early this year.
- Christmas cards at Card Factory has been a talking point in the media and on Twitter this month after a customer shared a photo
- Festive chocolates are now on sale at a B&M store in Cheadle Heath
- We've even spotted calendars and diaries for 2020 on the shelves
- Christmas stocking fillers including chocolates now available in McColls
- Hobby Craft have started to help customers with gift ideas
- Festive Costa Coffee cups seen in a store
- Lego advent calendars on sale in some toy shops
Christmas really is a time when many businesses – large and small – make most of their annual income and we know many Post Office branches are starting to get their plans in place.
From next week, look out for top tips from our top performing Mails branches from the Retail Awards who tell us how they are getting ready.
Let us know if you have started planning in the comments below.