We believe in the importance of connecting communities and enhancing the powerful role they play in all our lives.
We seek to strengthen our impact by sharing insights and inspiring action on the issues that are important to the communities we
We build partnerships to share insights and inspire action on issues that are important to the communities we work with, also supporting Post Office people to increase their own contribution.
Thanks to the generosity and enthusiasm of our colleagues and postmasters, we raise around £1m for BBC Children in Need every year. Thousands of branches and teams get involved in lots of different ways by fundraising for Pudsey – dressing up as superheroes, cake baking, sporting
challenges. You name it we do it!
Our Your Charity initiative encourages teams across our business to select and support good causes, with the opportunity for matched funding and a payroll giving scheme for colleagues. We also encourage teams to get directly involved with the charities over and above their fundraising efforts.
Our partnerships help us to increase our impact on issues that affect our customers and colleagues. We’re a member of Business in the Community, and over the years we’ve partnered with organisations of all shapes and sizes. Working with Go On UK, we have supported our postmasters and branch
colleagues to build their digital skills, and enabled greater digital access for our customers by partnering with Get Online.
Our sponsorship of the Great British High Street Awards has helped to promote thriving communities around the UK. As members of the Future High Street Forum, we are collaborating with other business and policymakers on community regeneration.
The Rowland Hill Fund
- Established in 1882, the Rowland Hill Fund is our very own in-house charity open to all Post Office colleagues, past and present
- The Rowland Hill fund is there for all whenever they need it, helping colleagues through difficult times
- Help is provided through grants to address financial problems and replace household necessities in times of emergencies
- Like any charity Rowland Hill relies on donations and fundraising to provide this wonderful support
- We encourage our people to get involved in fundraising, and the charity runs a range of activities and events every year
- Colleagues can also become a Rowland Hill ambassador helping to spread the word and organise fundraising activity