We’ve done it again – we’re a British Travel Award Winner! We’ve won gold in the Best Foreign Exchange / Travel Money Retailer and silver for Best Travel Insurance Provider.
So what are the British Travel Awards?
- The British Travel Awards are the largest poll in the UK of consumer opinion on the performance of leisure travel and tourism providers
- Voting is open to UK and non-UK residents who purchase leisure travel products and accommodation from companies operating in or offering online services to the UK market
- The award’s 78 categories span a huge variety of holiday experiences and this year, an impressive 722,473 votes were cast by the travelling public
And how does winning a British Travel Award help the Post Office to matter even more tomorrow than it does today?
- Winning an award is a testament to the quality of our products and a useful insight into what our customers think of the products we have on offer
- Companies entitled to display a British Travel Award winner’s logo benefit from increased sales and enhanced market positioning as external recognition helps us to retain current customers and win new ones
Thank you to everyone who worked hard and contributed to us winning these prestigious awards, especially our branch colleagues.