Take a look at what’s coming up on one over the next few weeks!
Payments focus on One
For Postmasters who want to understand more about the payments market and the competition, customer views and learn from best practise we have an important campaign starting today on the One Post Office website. Over the next 6 weeks, we’ll:
- Look at our competitors – who are they and what are they doing in this area.
- Explore the size of the market and the opportunity we have especially with our acquisition of Payzone
- Get to know who our bill payments customers are and what they want from us
- Provide insight into what customers are saying about our services – sharing strengths and weaknesses!
- Focus on the types of vulnerable customers who come to our branches and what support they need
- Share best practise and top tips including interviews with our Retail Sales Award winners
- Look more at our acquisition of Payzone and explore how this partnership can help us become more competitive in this area
For branches on social media, we’ll provide you with regular pre-drafted messages and images you can share with your customers and communities on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. We’ll be releasing these every month with events and opportunities for you to reach customers online.
The One website is a place for you to share your stories. Whether you are holding events to promote your services, teaming up with a local business or organising a fundraiser for your community – we’d love to hear your story - please get in touch at One@postoffice.co.uk